Amarillo Snuff contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is an addictive substance and is habit forming. Keep Amarillo Snuff out of the reach of pets and children, and do not ingest it. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
Do not use Amarillo Snuff if you:
1) are pregnant or nursing,
2) have heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes;
3) are taking medication for depression;
4) experience symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, rapid or weak heartbeat, dizziness, or any
other negative physical symptoms;
5) are sensitive or allergic to nicotine; or
6) are under the legal age of smoking in the area in which you are located.
Amarillo Snuff has not been approved by the FDA as a cessation product for tobacco users and has not been tested as such. Neither the statements contained on Amarillo Snuff‘s website nor the products themselves have been approved by the FDA. Amarillo Snuff is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease, or other condition or offer any therapeutic benefit. Talk to your physician before beginning to use Amarillo Snuff. Amarillo Snuff is for recreational use only. It is not considered a safe alternative to tobacco and was not designed to be a long-term tobacco alternative.